Connect With Others
Are you looking to connect with other Members and Regular Attenders from Remembrance? We have a new online directory called “Adjace” which will allow Members and Regular Attenders of our congregation to connect with each other, and update their contact information and photo for others to view. Adjace is a secure site where ONLY other Members and Regular Attenders who are from Remembrance Church will be able to access the directory.
- Go to https://remembrancechurch.adjace.com/ Click “New User” to sign up for your account.
- Make sure to use the email you have provided to us so you get connected to your profile correctly, and create a new password.
- After creating your account, check your email to verify your account and then download the Adjace app on your phone to have access anywhere.
- To edit your profile or a family member’s profile click on the profile icon on the top right of the screen. Choose which family member to edit. In order for your contact information to appear in the directory, you must uncheck the Opt-out box just above each person’s name. All profiles are automatically opted-out of the directory until you choose to opt in.
- There are 2 ways you may permanently opt out of information in this directory. You can either create an account and “opt out” of any specific part of your information, or you can email Lori Armstrong with your wish to not participate in the directory at all.
- Not tech savvy but you would still like to participate? Need someone to take your picture? Email Lori Armstrong and we will help you figure it out.